For non-urgent police enquiries call 101 or in an emergency always call 999

Translate this website

Related forms

Banned Breeds Of Dog

To report a dog you believe to be a banned breed, being kept or seen in public.

Dog Dangerously Out Of Control/Injury To Person Or Assistance Dog

To report a dangerous dog that is out of control in a public place, or a dog that has attacked someone or a service dog (Guide dogs etc).

Wildlife Crime

To report any Wildlife Crime incidents such as Poaching, Livestock worrying, Badger persecution etc