For non-urgent police enquiries call 101 or in an emergency always call 999

Translate this website

Below you can find details to the anti-social incidents that you can report to us online. Please click on the title of the incident to be taken to the reporting form.

Related forms

Begging / vagrancy

To report instances of begging, which can cause nuisance and distress to the public, or vagrancy / rough sleeping.

Drug offences - dealing/using/production

To report offences of drug taking, drug dealing and production of drugs.


To report firework nuisance or misuse.

Nuisance motorbikes / vehicles

To report nuisance motorbikes or other motorised vehicles, such as quad bikes.

Licensed premises issues

To report issues relating to pubs or clubs, anti-social behaviour, such as loud music outside their licensing restrictions, selling alcohol to underage people or violent or rowdy behaviour.


To report issues relating to prostitution in the area.

Rowdy nuisance behaviour

To report the behaviour of others that are classed as being anti-social, such as shouting / parties in the street, being a nuisance to others or behaviour that may be intimidating to members of the public.

Street drinking

To report people drinking in the street and being anti-social.