For non-urgent police enquiries call 101 or in an emergency always call 999

Translate this website

Below you can find details of environmental incidents that you can report to us online. Please click on the title of the incident to be taken to the reporting form.

Related forms


To report an incident of trespass, which is entry to a person's land or property without permission. If a building has been entered, please use the Burglary report form.

Fly Tipping

To report fly tipping, which is the deliberate disposal or dumping of large quantities of litter/waste in a particular area without the land owners permission.