For non-urgent police enquiries call 101 or in an emergency always call 999

Translate this website

Below you can find details to the road & traffic incidents that you can report to us online. Please click on the title of the incident to be taken to the reporting form.

Related forms

Animals in the road

To report animals in the road that are likely to cause risk to road users.

Drink or drugs driving

To report someone who is driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Nuisance motorbikes / vehicles

To report nuisance motorbikes or other motorised vehicles, such as quad bikes.

Driving Complaint

Dangerous or inconsiderate driving may include speeding, tail gating, driving with no insurance, or driving whilst using a mobile phone etc.

Parking issues

To report problem parking relating to double white lines, obstructing the flow of traffic or parking on bends or brows of hills.

Road traffic collision

To report instances where a collision has occurred which has involved a vehicle.

Suspicious or abandoned vehicles

To report suspicious vehicles or an abandoned vehicle in suspicious circumstances.