For non-urgent police enquiries call 101 or in an emergency always call 999

Translate this website

Below you can find details of Welfare & Suspicious related incidents that you can report to us online. Please click on the title of the form you wish to report. DO NOT use any of the below forms if your report contains any element of risk or urgency. Use 999/101 for any incident reports of this nature.

Related forms

Child access issues

To report child access issues, which is where there is a dispute between parents/family over access to their children.

Harassment/Stalking/Malicious Comms

To report harassment or stalking, which is when someone repeatedly behaves in a way that makes a victim feel scared, distressed or threatened. Malicious communications is to send or deliver letters or other articles for the purpose of causing distress or anxiety.

Modern slavery

To report modern slavery, which involves the movement or recruitment of individuals using threats, deception or other means for the purpose of exploitation.

Suspicious incident

To report suspicious activity that isn't covered in other reporting forms.