For non-urgent police enquiries call 101 or in an emergency always call 999

Translate this website

If appropriate, you should also try to make contact with any relevant agencies that are involved with the person. e.g. social worker, carer.

If you have concerns for someone who is having suicidal thoughts, help can be obtained from NHS.

You should also contact the NHS if you have concerns for someone in relation to their mental health, and are unable to contact their support worker, by visiting the NHS website or by calling 111.  

If your concern is regarding domestic abuse, you are able to report this online to the police, here


See Also / Related

Herbert Protocol